With savings this good, there is no excuse to not get started!
Special Prices for Senior Citizens
Discount for Veterans
Discounts for First Responders
Professional Air Conditioning Maintenance and Inspection
Your AC unit works hard, so why not show it some love? Here at Campbell Heat and Air, our team recommends getting on an Air Conditioning Maintenance schedule. This takes the guesswork out of your AC upkeep and ensures your unit is getting what it needs on time, every time. Our techs can schedule your inspection appointments in advance, so you can rest easy knowing your AC is in tip-top shape and will keep working hard all summer long.
Maintain Your Plano, Texas AC Unit
Like a car, your AC unit needs proper maintenance to keep running well. Here are a few tips to prevent problems and extend your unit’s lifespan:
- Clear away brush and debris around the external face of your AC unit.
- Clean the condenser coils each spring – this is one of the most important Air Conditioning Maintenance duties.
- Replace your filters at least once a year
- Hire an Air Conditioning Maintenance specialist to lubricate the motors and bearings annually
- Recharge refrigerant any time you notice the unit’s output decreasing
- Check and clean the condensate drain at least once a year
For the jobs you can’t DIY, there’s always Campbell Heat and Air. Plano, Texas’s trusted Air Conditioning Maintenance team, we’re here to provide you with world-class service and support. Contact us today: (903) 500-2301.